AIRAID Premium Filter Company got its start in 1997, developing and manufacturing air intake systems for light trucks and SUV’s. Using the cotton-gauze filter medium that was available at the time, the original AIRAID Intake System used an open-element filter with an intake tube to make a system that improved performance, but was still easy to install. As technology evolved, AIRAID now offers a variety of filter designs, all encased in hand-poured urethane for heat resistance and durability. Their patented SynthaFlow medium offers enhanced dirt filtration, down to particles two microns in size. AIRAID Premium Filters are also washable, re-usable and guaranteed for life.
You need three things to make an internal-combustion engine run: air, fuel and spark. When you can enhance any of those three, you build power and performance. At Airaid, they’ve got the “air” part of the equation down to a science. Airaid’s designs use state-of-the-art filtration mediums; their SynthaFlow material can block particles as tiny as two microns in size while still retaining maximum flow through the intake system. Combined with their computer-designed, hand-poured urethane housings and intake tubes, Airaid’s intake and filtration systems for cars, trucks and SUVs are guaranteed for life!
- Airaid Concept II Carburetor Filter and Lid Assembly – Driving a vehicle with a carburetor, rather than fuel injection? Airaid’s Concept II air cleaner assembly will look great under the hood. Airaid’s SynthaFlow oil-saturated filter never needs to be replaced, offering great flow and protection both. Installs with hand tools.
- Airaid Air Filter – SynthaFlow filters catch the tiniest dirt particles by using multiple layers of cotton gauze, with a urethane frame and body that retains its shape and provides a tight seal.
- Airaid Air Intake Tube Kit – Got a hard-to-fit vehicle? Airaid’s U-Build-It intake kit combines straight tubing with sections in various angles, letting you custom-fit an air intake setup. Includes all clamps, couplers, brackets and other connecting/mounting hardware you need for a tight, precise fit.
- Airaid Filter Wrap – Ideal for extreme conditions, the Filter Wrap gives you an added layer of protection and doubles the service interval between air filter cleanings. It fits around the filter itself, blocking particles down to 5 microns in size, and is also water-resistant.
- Airaid Throttle Body Spacer – Whether you’ve got a carburetor or TBI setup, a spacer between it and the manifold builds power and throttle response by enhancing the turbulence of the fuel/air mix as it makes its way through the intake. Airaid’s Throttle Body Spacers are made from aircraft-grade billet aluminum, with some models pre-drilled and tapped for nitrous “spray bar” systems. Includes all gaskets, hardware and brackets for a precise fit and a truly “bolt-on” performance bump!
- Airaid Hood Scoop Adapter Tube – A hood scoop looks great on your vehicle, but if it doesn’t direct air to where it needs to go, it’s not doing you much good. Airaid’s adapter tube features a foam gasket for a positive seal, and can multiply your air flow through the intake by as much as 400 cfm.