Autogage and AutoMeter don’t just make gauges and instrumentation. They also carry an entire line of accessories to make sure that your gauges work properly and are easy to install.
- Metric Series Adapters – Got metric-measurement sending units? Not a problem. These brass adapters let you easily use Autogage’s SAE-standard fittings with metric senders.
- Angle Rings – Gauges and dashboard holes aren’t standard sizes across-the-board. Angle rings let you mount 2 1/16” gauges in a 2 1/8” hole, cleanly and neatly, with gauges angled toward the driver for good visibility.
- Hoses, Tubing and Fittings – Mechanical pressure gauges will always need positive, leakproof connections. Autogage has braided stainless hoses or nylon tubing for mechanical pressure gauges, rated up to 200 psi capacity. Not for fuel or brake pressure gauges.
- Digital Pro Shift Controller/Shift Lite – Hit your shift points every time! Program your ideal shift points, anywhere from 3k to 12k RPMs, and the shift controller gives you an eye-level heads-up. Progressive shift settings, multiple shift colors, and red or amber lenses.
- Temperature Senders – Refit your ride with Auto Meter electric temp gauges and this specialized Auto Meter sending unit. Features 1/8” NPT fitting, with 3/8” and ½” adapters.
- Electric Oil Pressure Sender – Replacement oil pressure sending unit is designed to work with Auto Meter gauges; meets or exceeds OEM quality. \
- Heater Hose Adapter – For vehicles with poor access to the water passage ports on the engine itself, the heater hose is a dead-accurate way to get good coolant temp readings. Adapter works with senders or probes in ¾” heater hose, for full sweep or short sweep electric temp gauges.
- LED Bulb Kits – Switch over to LEDs, and they’re probably going to be the last dashboard bulbs you’ll ever need. Bulbs fit in standard OEM sockets, and include a dimmer for brightness control.