Ballistic nylon was developed to protect WWII airmen from flying debris and shrapnel fragments. Today, it's used for luggage, tool belts, motorcycle jackets and, now, custom-fit seat covers. The 1680 denier fabric gives your seats heavy-duty protection from kids, pets, dirt and damage -- in fact, it's the toughest seat cover material we've found. They won't snag or tear, and a waterproof inner coating keeps moisture from soaking through. Spot-clean and air dry. Available in Black, Dark Gray or Tan. Made in the USA and backed by one-year warranty. Features:
- Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers provide superior seat protection from stains, spills, and damage
- Custom-fit to your make and model for a perfect fit
- Durable car seat covers feature waterproof inner coating
- Exceptional abrasion, tear, and puncture resistance
- Made from authentic 1680 Dernier Cordura Ballistic
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew, and stains
- Woven design creates a stylish carbon fiber look
- Easy care: just spot-clean and air dry
- Available in 3 Colors Black, Dark Gray, and Tan
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.Notes:
See Seat Cover Installation Guide
for installation instructions.
For additional lumbar support, Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers are now also available with optional Memory Foam padding.
Your back will thank you!
Free samples available – call 800-953-0814 to request yours today