Parking your car for long periods? Storing a car at your summer or winter home? This can cause flat spotting of your tires. Flat Spots on your tires can cause a rough bumpy ride, and in severe cases lengthen braking distances making your car unsafe to drive. Flat spots in modern, low-profile tires, may not smooth out with operation either. ParkRight® Tire Savers protects your tires from flat spots by cradling your tires on a rounded base that more evenly distributes weight across a larger contact patch preventing flat spots. Simply place the ParkRight® Tire Savers in front of your tires and drive up onto them. Sold as a set of 4, ParkRight® Tire Savers will accommodate all common modern tire sizes. 22” long x 14.2” wide x 3.6” tall, each. Made of reinforced polypropylene, each ParkRight® Tire Saver ramp has been load tested to 10,000 pounds, easily enough capacity for any car and even heavy duty trucks.
- Prevents flat-spotted tires by cradling your tire, distributing weight over larger contact patch.
- Simply place in front of your tires and drive on.
- Great for safely storing a car at your summer or winter home.
- Made from Heavy Duty cast Polypropylene, each ramp is 5.5 lbs.
- Load rated up to 10,000 pounds each.
- Sold in packs of 4
- 22" long x 14.2” wide x 3.6" tall, each.