Originally popular for winter motorcycle storage, the Battery Tender was soon discovered by tens of thousands of car, boat, snowmobile and lawn tractor owners who needed to keep a 12-volt battery charged and ready while stored.
The genius of the Battery Tender Plus is a microprocessor that precisely controls charging and storage voltage and amperage (up to 1.25 amps). Though it can recharge a dead battery in 1-2 days, its primary function is to keep the battery at optimum charge and extend battery life. Use its alligator clips or the wiring harness that can be attached to your vehicle. Reverse-polarity safety guard protects you from injury if it's connected backward. Available in 12-volt and 6-volt versions.Features:
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature.
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode.
- Battery Tender at 1.25 amps will charge as fast or faster than any 3 amp charger available.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety. Red & Green Lights Alternately Flash in this condition.
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- 10-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Charger case dimensions: 4.875" (124 mm)L x 3.25" (83 mm)W x 2.875" (73 mm)H.