BESTOP INTERIOR ACCESSORIES
Jeeps are tough! They’re meant to be run hard, worked hard and played hard. That hard use, though, means that the interior is going to take a beating. If you get an older Jeep, chances are the seats and other interior parts are going to show some pretty serious wear-and-tear. Bestop has the interior solutions you need, with OEM-quality parts and accessories to bring your Jeep back into like-new condition inside.
- Headliner – Amazing how something like a headliner can make your Jeep’s interior a little more civilized and inviting. Bestop’s headliner for soft tops helps cut down on road and wind noise, as well as insulating against heat or cold.
- Seats – Choose from TrailMax II, TrailMaxII Pro and TrailMax II Sport seats; each grade of seat has its own unique features, but all include high-grade vinyl fabric and corrosion-resistant Atlas Frame. Rear fold-and-tumble seats are also available at the TrailMax II level.
- Door Handles – You may have had some experience with this kind of thing…interior parts that are worn or broken, and maddeningly hard to track down. Forget about pulling junkyard parts – Bestop has exact OEM replacement paddle-style handles for Wrangler soft doors, from 86 to 08 models.
- Arm Rests – You’ve seen Jeeps with chewed-up or missing arm rests! Replace them quickly and easily with these OEM-style replacements. Comfortable padding, and easy to attach with hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Center Console – There are plenty of consoles available, including the cheapo ones at the local strip-mall parts store. Bestop, though, has several styles of well-designed, well-built consoles for Jeep, with features like a slide-out writing board, exterior storage cubbies, even a cooler for four cans and a 12-volt power point!