Time for a brake system overhaul or upgrade? We’ve got what you need right here…OEM-style or performance braking components for your vehicle.
- ABS Signal Corrector – Even in the days of mechanical speedometers driven by a cable, oversize tires would skew your speedometer readings. It’s even more important with ABS braking systems, since the ABS processor relies on speed readings from each wheel to proportion braking force. An ABS Signal Corrector will eliminate this problem, giving you safer braking performance with oversize tires…and it’s much cheaper than a speeding ticket and jacked-up insurance rates.
- Axle Hub Carrier Bump Stop – A stable axle is a crucial part of suspension performance and handling, making it also vital to proper braking. Our axle hub carrier bump stops are made from a polyurethane compound that outperforms OEM and won’t degrade, dry-rot or soften over time.
- Brake Residual Pressure Valve – Residual pressure valves are important for drum brake setups, helping to even out the pressure going to the wheel cylinders and keeping the shoes close to the drums for good, even braking performance. Our brake residual pressure valves are designed to meet or exceed OEM standards, and bolt up for easy installation.
- Power Brake Booster – Think how great a polished 6” or 9” power brake vacuum booster would look under the hood of your custom ride!
- Brake Master Cylinder Cap – Round out your under-hood dress-up job with this great-looking stainless cap for your master cylinder.