Differentials and Components
DIFFERENTIALS AND COMPONENTS
Nothing can happen without your vehicle’s differential! And don’t forget it’s also the lowest ground clearance of anything in your drivetrain; it needs protection if you’re going off-road.
- Ring and Pinion Sets – Get a stronger, more robust ring-and-pinion set, reduce your rotating weight or change your rear-end’s final drive ratio (remember that a lower numerical number means a higher ratio) with these ring-and-pinions.
- Ring and Pinion Installation Kit – Don’t even start on changing those rear-end ring-and-pinion gears without a full installation kit; includes seals, gaskets, connectors and all hardware and parts necessary.
- Full Spool – Got a conventional locker-style rear-end? These spools are CNC-machined from hardened 4140 forged steel (mini lockers also available). Hook up hard with equal power to left and right wheels!
- Differential Bushings and Grommets – Complete your installation or overhaul with high-grade polyurethane bushings and grommets that are guaranteed to never soften, degrade, dry-rot or fall apart like OEM rubber bushings.
- Differential Guards – Your differential is one of the most vulnerable parts of the entire undercarriage, full of intricate moving parts that can’t stand any abuse. Choose from several great-looking differential guards and covers that give your differential a fighting chance.