Whether you're a business traveler, a fleet owner or the parent of a teenage driver, it's only natural to want to know where your vehicle's been and how fast it got there. With the GPS Car Tracker, you can.
This easy-to-install device features a built-in motion sensor that triggers the GPS to record coordinates every second of every drive. When you want to see where the vehicle has been, plug it into your PC and use the Google Earth interface to see where and how fast the driver went. Or, use it to get ultra-accurate mileage readings for expense reports.
Shipping Details: This product usually ships from the manufacturer within 1-2 business days.
- Small pocket-sized design allows for portability and covert placement
- Records and captures the complete movement history of a vehicle
- Powerful magnet mount allows for installation inside, outside or underneath the vehicle
- Precise GPS tracking accuracy of 2.5 (7 feet) of the device
- Logs the driving speed every second, showing the maximum speed driven for the day
- Logs the precise GPS location, date and time of every stop
- Fast USB download. The GPS Tracking Key plugs directly into your computer's USB port
- The included Past-Track software provides animated historical playback over a digital street map
- Runs on just 2 AAA batteries and contains a low battery indicator
- No monthly fees required and comes with 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Measures 3.8" X 1.46" X 1.34"
- Comes with installation CD, USB cord and instructions