|No saved vehicles|
ENGINE AND HARD PARTS
Whether it’s time for repairs, an overhaul or performance mods, there’s no substitute for good-quality engine components and hard parts.
- Crankcase Vent Filter – Proper crankcase ventilation is a vital part of emissions and overall engine efficiency. Unfortunately, it’s something that regularly gets overlooked in routine maintenance. These vent filters can accumulate as much as ¼" of dust before they need a cleaning!
- Diverter Valve – Got a turbo diesel pickup? Get quicker spool-up and enhanced throttle response with a diverter valve that directs exhaust pressure into one volute.
- Sensors – Modern engine control systems govern almost all engine functions through a network of sensors. We’ve got what you need in the way of throttle position sensors and O2 sensor cables for OEM replacement, or speed sensor recalibrators, top speed eliminators, mass air flow sensors and pedal position noise sensor isolators for mods.
- Motor Mounts – Stop that engine from flexing around in the engine bay and replace those mushy old motor mounts with high-grade polyurethane mounts. Guaranteed to not degrade, soften or dry-rot like OEM.
- Intake Manifold – Thinking about squeezing some more horsepower and torque out of your engine? Replacing the intake manifold can be a great place to start. Choose from several manufacturers of manifolds (with carb or fuel injection setups), as well as manifold covers and phenolic-fiber spacers for lower air temps.
- Pulleys and Tensioners – Cut parasitic drag on your engine and enhance efficiency with underdrive pulleys. Quality billet aluminum parts.
- Oil Filters – We carry top-grade heavy-duty oil filters for optimum protection
- Gaskets and Sealing – Reusing old gaskets is false economy. We stock gaskets for exhaust manifolds, intake manifolds, valve covers and heads, all with great load retention and compressibility. Remember to always scrape and prep contact surfaces to remove any residue or pieces from the old gasket, and use gel-gasket sealer when necessary.