Changing your own oil saves time and money--plus, you know the job is done right. This hand-pump oil extractor is the easiest way to remove your old motor oil and other fluids. After a few pumps to build a vacuum, oil flows from your crankcase into the canister. A safety float shuts off flow if the unit is full. The oil extractor unit comes with two different tube sizes, to fit a variety of dipstick tubes. Great for lawn mowers and motorcycles, too! Holds 6.5 liters (about 7 quarts).
Skeptical about extracting oil through the dipstick tube? This is how Mercedes-Benz factory technicians are trained to change oil!
- Removes oil and other fluids from your vehicle
- Hand pump to create a suction
- Built in safety float prevents overflowing
- Comes with two tube sizes to accommodate different vehicles
- Holds 6.5 liters of fluid
Color may vary from item shown.
Not safe to use with brake fluid