The Smart Guard gives you the added security of a car alarm without the added expense and hassle of professional installation. Install it yourself in about 15 minutes, using a simple three-wire connection to your car battery. Set and disable it with the remote control.
When it's enabled, your car is protected with a motion/shock alarm, ignition disable and a "silent mode" that your neighbors will appreciate. There's also a "locate" mode that's great for crowded mall parking lots! With over 2 million rolling codes, the Smart Guard Alarm resists code-copying and theft for total security.
Notes: For use with 12 Volt Batteries. Not for use with side-terminal batteries. Please call for details.
- Immobilizer: Immobilizes the vehicle from being stolen while maintaining the computer memory and settings.
- Shock Alarm: Sounds a 100 dB alarm when the SmartGuard detects unusual situation, such as, breaking the window, opening the door in the armed position, opening the trunk or hood.
- Car Door Alarm: Detects voltage difference, while opening the car door and triggers the alarm.
- Find Vehicle Alarm: Great feature when searching for the vehicle in a crowed parking lot or using as a Panic Alarm.
- Privacy Mode: Silence the alarm from disturbing in a no noise area. The alarm will not sound, but SMARTGUARD will continue to shut down power from vehicle battery to engine ignition, maintaining the Anti-Theft function.
- Sensor Mode: Capable of setting the sensitivity of the Shock Alarm.
- Not a permanent attachment so take it with you when you sell your car.
- Attaches with a security key to prevent a burglar from just unhooking.
- 15 minute easy installation - Don't believe it check out the Installation Tab so there are no surprises.
- 1 year warranty