Ballistic nylon was developed to protect WWII airmen from flying debris and shrapnel fragments. Today, it's used for luggage, tool belts, motorcycle jackets and, now, custom-fit seat covers. The 1680 denier fabric gives your seats heavy-duty protection from kids, pets, dirt and damage -- in fact, it's the toughest seat cover material we've found. They won't snag or tear, and a waterproof inner coating keeps moisture from soaking through. Spot-clean and air dry. Available in Black, Dark Gray or Tan. Made in the USA and backed by one-year warranty. Features:
- Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers provide superior seat protection from stains, spills, and damage
- Custom-fit to your make and model for a perfect fit
- Durable car seat covers feature waterproof inner coating
- Exceptional abrasion, tear, and puncture resistance
- Made from authentic 1680 Dernier Cordura Ballistic
- UV treated to resist rotting, mildew, and stains
- Woven design creates a stylish carbon fiber look
- Easy care: just spot-clean and air dry
- Available in 3 Colors Black, Dark Gray, and Tan
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.Notes:
See Seat Cover Installation Guide
for installation instructions.
For additional lumbar support, Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers are now also available with optional Memory Foam padding.
Your back will thank you!