Jeep Roll Bar and Accessories
JEEP ROLL BAR AND ACCESSORIES
The Jeep roll bar is more than a safety item – it’s one of the things that gives the Jeep such a distinctive style. Why just have a plain, unadorned roll bar when you can trick it out and make the most of it?
- Speaker Bar Sound Cover – The sport bar is an ideal place for mounting speakers for a Jeep! This cover is designed to protect the soundbar and speakers from the elements and is designed for an exact custom-style fit for Jeeps. Heavy-duty factory-style fabric.
- Roll Bar Carrier Bracket – Jeeps are notorious for their lack of cargo area and storage space. This ingenious carrier mounts directly to the roll bar, yet it’s suspended above the cargo area itself, effectively doubling your cargo capacity.
- Saddle Bag – Expand your Jeep’s cargo capacity a little more with this handy saddle bag that secures to the uprights of the sport bar. It features Velcro-sealed outer pockets for easy access to smaller, often-needed items, and is made from tough, mildew-resistant fabric in original factory colors.
- Wind Screen – The Bikini-style soft top is one of the most popular configurations for Jeep; now you can close it in with a clear plastic back window. The back window is enclosed in a mildew-resistant fabric, which includes UV inhibitors to retain color fastness. Stays flexible at all temperatures. Great visibility, with a large rear window.
- Grab Handles – Going off road? Hang on tight with these tough nylon-web grab handles that fasten directly to the roll bar. Like all Skyjacker off-road products, they’re thoroughly tested for functionality, and look great too!
- Tube Bar Cover/Pad – Make your Jeep’s interior a little less harsh with these padded covers for your roll bar’s tubes. Made by Bestop, the company you’ve come to trust for Jeep accessories.
- Universal Rack Tray – Expand your Jeep’s storage with this rack tray from Bestop. It’s a high-impact plastic that’s stronger, lighter and more resilient than steel, and holds up to 200 lbs!