Jeep Storage Solutions
JEEP STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Jeeps weren’t designed with a lot of storage and hauling space. That’s just a fact of life with them! Whether you’re hauling groceries, heading out for a camping weekend, or transporting bulky gear, storage space is going to be at a premium. We can help, though, with several ingenious ideas to expand your Jeep’s capacity.
- Yakima Spare Joe Bike Rack – Obviously you can’t throw a bike in the back of a Jeep like you can a pickup truck bed. Yakima’s Spare Joe bike rack is the perfect solution, though; it attaches to your rear-mounted spare and holds two bikes in anti-sway cradles.
- Underseat Storage Box – Add 205 cubic inches of storage to your Jeep with this heavy-duty underseat storage box. It fastens securely to your seat riser bolts and locks; powder-coated steel won’t rust or corrode.
- Center Console – We stock several styles of center consoles for your Jeep, with great features like dual cup holders, exterior storage cubbies, slide-out writing board, padded arm rest, and even a 12v-powered cooler for cans!
- Hardtop Storage Cart – The hardtop is inevitably going to take up a lot of room in your garage, so you may as well make it (and all the doors, parts and accessories) easier to handle and move with this hardtop cart. Support bar protects the rear window while removing the top.
- HOSS Window Storage – Designed as part of the entire HOSS storage system, this lets you roll up and store your Jeep windows in a secure, compact duffel bag.
- Roof Rack – Lightweight and easy to install, this versatile roof rack holds up to 75 lbs and handily fits hardtops; ideal for most bike and ski accessories.