|No saved vehicles|
Jeep Towing and Accessories
JEEP TOWING AND ACCESSORIES
Time to go off-road and head for the boonies? Make sure that you’re ready to get yourself out of any kind of trouble that might come up. If you’re serious about taking it off the pavement, you need a winch and accessories to get yourself (or someone else) out of a tight spot.
- T-Max EW 9000 Winch – We stock a lot of different winches from various manufacturers, but this is one of the most robust. With a 5.5 horsepower motor and 218:1 gear ratio, it’s up to about any winch task (up to 9000 lbs), but only weighs 84 lbs itself. Hard-wired into your Jeep’s electrical system for reliability (professional installation recommended).
- Winching Accessory Kit – Warn has put together a comprehensive winching kit for trucks and ATV’s, with everything from shackles, snatch blocks and tree trunk protectors to gloves and straps. Comes in a sturdy red or camouflage case.
- Receiver Shackle Brackets – Got a Class III receiver on your truck or Jeep? Turn that receiver into a shackle for positive hookup when you need to get winched. Heavy ¾" steel shackle and pin.
- Warn Rope – Choose from lightweight urethane-coated synthetic fiber rope or aircraft-grade wire rope; both perform better than natural rope fibers. Wire rope includes swaged loop on one end, rope terminal at the other.
- Snatch Block – Switch directions easily and reduce heat buildup with a snatch block for your winch. Snatch blocks are also great for multiplying your pulling force, and enhanced pulling power means lower amp draw on your electrical system.
- Ergo Clip Towing Kits – Going to tow a boat or other trailer? Keep everything you need for towing in one convenient place. Ergo’s towing kit includes everything from the ball and ball mount to pins, shackles, receiver cover and everything else you could need.