THULE CARGO CARRIERS
Minivans and SUVs have plenty of interior space for hauling things, but you don’t always want to have that space taken up with cargo…or sometimes you just have more cargo than you can squeeze in! Thule has been in the cargo-carrier business for decades now, and they offer a wide variety of styles and designs. Whether you’re looking for soft rooftop bags, hard-shell cases, or hitch-mounted storage options, Thule has a way to keep your stuff secure, safe and dry.
- Thule Tahoe Rooftop Bag – This soft-side cargo bag can easily go from 15 to 17 cubic feet; its internal foam lining helps it keep its shape for easier packing. Taped-seam construction and heavy-duty hardware, plus sturdy grips. Attaches to your luggage rack, then collapses for easy storage in its matching duffle.
- Thule Spirit Roof Box – Forget the clunky, boxy roof cargo boxes of the past. Thule’s Spirit Roof Box features ta low-profile, gas-saving design that still can swallow up an amazing 16 cubic feet of stuff. It’s sleek enough to fit into most garages while still on the roof, and the Dual-Side opening feature lets you get to cargo from either side of the vehicle. Cargo capacity of 110 lbs; finished in high-gloss automotive-grade Black or Silver.
- Thule Ascent Roof Box – Perfect for SUVS, wagons and minivans, the Ascent is built to last, with an impact- and scratch-resistant shell and weatherproof seals. Quick Grip hardware makes installation a breeze, and aerodynamic diffusers cut wind resistance for better fuel economy and less road noise. Choose from 11, 15, 16 or 17 cubic feet of storage.
- Thule Time Travel Roof Box – This aerodynamic cargo box from Thule uses EasySnap hardware for quick mounting and removal. Lids are designed for easy access, and Thule’s One Key system makes opening and closing easy and secure. Choose from 11, 13 or 17 cubic feet of storage space.
- Thule Transporter Combi Hitch Cargo Carrier – Don’t have a roof rack, or don’t feel like having your cargo on top? Thule’sTransporter Combi fits into a 1.25” or 2” Class II or II receiver, and holds 13 feet (or 150 lbs) of cargo in a heavy-duty, weather-resistant box. Complete with pre-wired taillights and a license plate accessory.
- Thule Box Lift – Keep that cargo box safe and out of your way when it’s not in use! Sturdy framework attaches to ceiling studs or rafters, with an easy-to-use crank system that lifts the box right off the vehicle. Equally great for storing ladders, kayaks, canoes, surfboards and more.