Wheels and Accessories
WHEELS AND ACCESSORIES
Aftermarket wheels do more than just look great on your vehicle. They’re stronger than factory steel wheels, and they reduce unsprung weight for enhanced steering, handling and drivability. Slots or spokes also help direct more cool air toward your front brakes and rotors. But let’s face it…for the most part, they look great!
- Pro Comp Rock Crawler 152 – Available for 15” or 17” wheels, ProComp’s Rock Crawler has a rolled outer edge to protect your tires, along with a strong outer lip for off-road use. Available in black powdercoat or gloss black, this ten-spoke wheel has the classic styling that looks great on any truck!
- RBP 96R Series Wheel – This great-looking cast wheel from Rolling Big Power is available in 22” or 24” sizes, with bolt patterns to match your ride.
- Pro Comp Rock Crawler Series 99 – Available in 15” or 17” sizes, the steel Pro Comp Series 99 is stronger than its aluminum counterparts. Great-looking chrome finish, made in USA.
- Pro Comp Tires – We carry the whole line of Pro Comp radials, with tread patterns that range from all-weather street tires to Mud Terrain, Xterrain, Xtreme All Terrain and Xtreme Mud Terrain. When you get tires from Pro Comp, you can expect a 50k warranty, outlined white letters and off-road traction combined with a quiet highway ride.
- Wheel Spacers – A wider wheel stance can help enhance your vehicle’s handling and roadability. Aircraft-aluminum spacers are strong and help reduce unsprung weight.