Top 5 Things to Look For When Buying All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats
When you do a search on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other search engine the results can be overwhelming at times. That is why we have simplified your all-weather rubber floor mat search for your vehicle. Here at AutoSport Custom-Fit Specialists we know what it takes to measure up to be a top performing all-weather rubber floor mat and that is why we carry only the best floor mats and liners, but still there are some that shine above others and some key features you should look for when buying all-weather rubber floor mats for your car, truck, or SUV.
So What Should You Look for When Buying an All-Weather Rubber Floor Mat?
- Well first off know what you are buying; for example are you buying universal-fit, semi custom-fit, or custom-fit? For this article I am going to skip right over universal-fit, since it definitely won't make the top 5. Semi custom-fit will depend on the vehicle, but more often than not it is a close to perfect-fit, like with our WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats. With custom-fit all-weather rubber mats though you know you are getting a set of mats that have been specially measured to match your exact Year/Make/Model car, truck, or SUV.
- The second big factor is going to be is it a rubber floor mat or liner. Rubber floor mats are going to be cut-to-fit where a liner is going to be molded-to-fit. Liners are going to be your best option when you are looking at all weather protection for your vehicle. The reason why is that they provide not only a perfect-fit, but wall-to-wall coverage trapping fluid and debris in an impermeable rubber liner. Two of our best examples of this are WeatherTech Digital-Fit Extreme Liners and Husky Weatherbeater Liners.
- Next regardless if you are buying an all-weather rubber mat or liner, are their channels that will divert fluids away from your feet and are able to trap debris, so you are not stepping in whatever muck fell off your shoes while driving or even as a passenger. Our WeatherTech All-Weather Mats and Husky X-Act Contour have deep channels for trapping fluids. While our WeatherTech Digital-Fit Extreme Liners and Husky Weatherbeater Liners have shallow channels that are specially designed to pool liquid far away from your feet. We also have an ingenious set of mats called Hexomats, which have little honeycomb traps that allow them to hold a tremendous amount of liquid without worry of sloshing it around.
- You wouldn't think this would matter, but good old fashion Made in the USA all-weather rubber mats are the BEST. American manufacturers have made a choice not to sacrifice quality for better margins and it really shows in their product. Some of the best all-weather rubber mats come from Weathertech and Husky Liners; who are located right here in the United States!
- Finally the last thing you want to factor your all-weather rubber floor mat purchase on is the warranty you are getting when you purchase them. Should you look for one, two, five, or even ten years? Well you can, but at AutoSport Custom-fit Specialists we go the extra mile and give you the AutoSport Lifetime Guarantee on any all-weather rubber mats or carpet floor mats. That's right we back all of our floor mats for any car, truck, or SUV for life.
Hopefully Our Top 5 Tips For Buying All-Weather Mats Helped
Those are our top five things that we believe you should look for when purchasing the best all-weather floor mats for your car, truck, or SUV. There are lots of all-weather mats out there, but they are not all equal. Since we are a custom-fit authority we have key things we look for when offering all-weather mats and if they don't measure up we won't carry them. Regardless if you buy your mats from us or someone else, remember to look at fitment, style, design, made in USA, and the warranty that comes with them. Another added perk that we offer is we will price match your floor mats up to 1 year after your purchase to ensure that you get the most bang for your buck.