- Three step, fully automatic switch mode model.
- Charges lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Gel and AGM) from 2Ah to 90Ah.
- Increases battery life and gives superb performance.
- Charges even drained batteries.
- Pulse recovery even works on slightly sulphated batteries.
- The CTEK 3300 charger will not damage vehicle electronics. The battery does not normally need to be disconnected from the vehicle when charging.
- Minimal gas build-up and a patent-pending spark protection system.
- Short-circuit and reverse-polarity protected.
- Double insulation.
- Splashproof and dustproof.
- Progressive temperature protection.
- Three unique charging modes for use on small batteries, large batteries and a special cold mode that is also suitable for AGM batteries.
- Low back current drain, low ripple and input voltage independent (85-125V).
- Delivered with two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
- The charger can be connected for months and are ideal for seasonal vehicles.
- Dimensions: 7" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/2." Includes mounting holes for permanent assembly.
If you have a vehicle you don't use every day, just connect our CTEK 3300 battery charger and relax. If the battery is low, the compact unit will recharge it at an optimal rate, varying both current and voltage automatically. When the battery is fully charged, this brainy charger will change over to a maintenance mode to keep your battery in top condition--for longer battery life. Clip onto battery terminals or attach connectors permanently to battery and unplug when not in use. Works for all 12V lead-acid automotive-type batteries (including Optima). 2-year manufacturer's warranty