- Custom-Molded for a perfect fit
- Floor liners feature patented 3-layer structure
- Top layer: thermoplastic rubber (TPR) for flexibility, durability, and traction
- Middle layer: layered XPE cross-linked rubber
- Bottom layer: patented MAXpider technology to grip carpets
- 100% waterproof floor liners
- Sound insulating and shock absorbent
- Raised edges to trap any loose debris or liquids
- Driver side has a durable thermal plastic rubber heel pad molded into the floor mat
- Odor free
- Constructed with environmentally friendly methods – no PVC, plasticizer, or glue
- Easy to clean simply pull out and hose off
Put three layers of protection between your factory carpets and all the mud, muck, and spills that can stain your floors and lower your car's trade-in value over time. Our AutoSport Deluxe Floor Liners feature a patented 3-layer design made with environmentally friendly methods without the use of PVC, plasticizer, or glue. Super-strong surface level is crafted of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) to create a durable, semi-rigid layer of protection that scrapes snow and mud off your shoes instantly. Inner level features layered XPE cross-linked rubber for a waterproof barrier that's also sound-insulating and shock-absorbent for a quieter, smoother ride. Patented MAXpider bottom layer has anti-skid fibers that grip your carpet like a spider's web to ensure these liners stay put. Our AutoSport Deluxe Floor Liners are sheet molded and custom cut for your vehicle for a perfect fit, every time. Best of all, unlike other rubberized floor liners, these liners have no odor – even when they're brand new! Sold per row and in sets, so you can choose between front and rear combinations. Also available as a cargo liner.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
On orders with a cargo liner there will be an additional shipping charge of $50. This is because they are custom-molded and we cannot ship them rolled or folded like other cargo liners.