- ProSeal Garage Seal insulates your garage to save you money on your energy bills
- Made of high-quality PVC
- Helps eliminate bugs and pests and prevents dirt and debris from entering garage
- UV inhibitors protect garage seal from deterioration from sun exposure
- Garage seal remains soft and flexible year-round to provide a tight seal
- ProSeal Top and Side Seal can be painted to match your home
- Installs between your garage door and frame with included mounting hardware
- Dimensions for single car garage door: 26" x 1.25" x 1"
- Dimensions for two car garage door: 36" x 1.25" x 1"
ProSeal Garage Top and Side Seal makes it saves you money on your energy bills by insulating your garage against extreme temperatures. Made of weather-resistant PBC, ProSeal garage seal installs between your garage door and frame to keep your garage cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter. Also helps keep bugs, pests, dirt, and debris outside where they belong. Even in the coldest temperatures, ProSeal’s high-quality vinyl remains flexible to conform to the shape of your garage door for a tight seal year-round. UV inhibitors prevent the PVC from sun damage and deterioration over time. Beige seal can be used as is or painted to match your home.