- Crafted from high-density tri-extruded (HDTE) semi-flexible material
- 3-layer design ensures structural integrity of WeatherTech Extreme Duty Floor Liners’ core
- Features non-slip textured finish on both sides of utility floor liners
- Channels built into car floor liners move fluids away from feet into and traps them in reservoir
- Custom made for each make and model for a perfect fit every time
- Easy to clean – just hose off floor liners, and go
- Made in the USA by industry-leading MacNeil
- WeatherTech Extreme Duty Floor Liners are guaranteed for life against cracking or breaking
- WeatherTech Extreme Duty Floor Liners are available in Black, Tan, or Gray. Select vehicles now have Cocoa available as well.
Protect your investment and get superior all-season protection with WeatherTech Extreme Duty Floor Liners. Custom-molded to fit your floors perfectly, these innovative floor liners work hard to protect your vehicle’s floors from moisture, muck, and anything else you can dish out. Made in the US from high-density tri-extruded (HDTE) semi-flexible material, these WeatherTech liners are strong enough to take a beating, yet flexible enough to conform to your floors and grip your carpet for protection that stays put. Patented design channels fluids into reservoir to keep moisture away from your feet. Simply tip water, dirt, and debris out over the side and hose floor liners off whenever it’s convenient. Digitized computer modeling of each vehicle’s floor plan accounts for every groove and crevice for a perfect fit – absolutely no cutting or trimming required.
These are custom-made to order please allow 5-7 business days to ship.